E-ntrepreneur Support

My country is not serviced by Paylution. How do I request my commissions by wire transfer?

This only applies to customers whose countries are not serviced by Paylution.  Please visit the "Payouts" page and fill out your bank transfer details in full.  This may also include intermediary bank information.  Please contact your bank for full wire transfer instructions.  If you have not done so already, please obtain a form "W-8BEN" from the United States Internal Revenue Service site (http://www.irs.gov) and fill out all required details including full legal name, country of citizenship, address, date of birth, and local taxpayer identification number (if applicable) along with signing the form.  This form must be submitted to our support team before any payment can be sent.  Please note that if you are sending the funds to a bank account that is not in your name, we will require a W-8BEN for both the BA and the person named on the bank account as well as a signed letter of authorization from the BA authorizing us to transfer the funds to the third party.  Once the bank details are filled out and the necessary forms submitted to our support team, you can submit a withdrawal request from the "Payouts" page in the back office.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk